Serving Military Personnel and Their Families
Injured at Madigan Healthcare System or Another Military Facility or HHS Clinic?
As military medical malpractice lawyers, we represent members of the military and their families injured through medical malpractice at military and HHS healthcare facilities, including Madigan Army Medical Center, Bremerton Navel Hospital, Everett Naval Health Clinic, Tripler Army Medical Center, and Fairchild Medical Center.
We represent those injured due to medical mistakes, surgical accidents, birth injuries, and cases of misdiagnosis or a failure to diagnose a medical condition (such as breast cancer or other cancer, heart conditions, and other conditions).
Military Medical Malpractice Help Center
Medical Malpractice Cases:
- Birth Injuries
- Failure to Diagnose a Medical Condition
- Failure to Diagnose Cancer
- Failure to Diagnose Heart Disease
- Birth Injury from Malpractice
- Wrongful Death
- Brain Injuries from Surgical Mishaps
- Other Medical Malpractice or Negligence
Military Healthcare Facilities
See the Full List of Military Healthcare Facilities and HHS Clinics Where We Represent Clients
- Air Force Healthcare Facilities
- Army Healthcare Facilities
- Navy Healthcare Facilities
- VA Hospitals and Healthcare Facilities
- HHS Clinics Washington
- HHS Clinics Oregon
- HHS Clinics Idaho